General guidelines for guests and staff
- We keep a 1,5 meter distance from each other,, do not shake hands and call each other to account if this is not done.
- We wash our hands regularly, cough and sneeze on the inside of our elbow and use paper tissues to blow our nose.
- To ensure the safety and health of our staff and guests, the instructions of the management must be followed at all times.
- On arrival we will ask for your corona health pass (for guests from 13 years of age, app or paper certificate). This means; a vaccination certificate, recovery certificate or a negative test result (max. 24 hours old).
- Guests and staff are required to wear a mouth mask.
- All employees clean their hands regularly by washing them with hand soap and then disinfecting them with disinfectant gel.
- In order to ensure that the guidelines are (able to be) applied and to provide guests with information, an employee will be deployed as host/hostess at the entrance to the pavilion. In addition, a member of the management shall be present in the pavilion at all times in order to assist guests.
- The toilets are additionally cleaned several times a day. All touch points in the pavilion are also cleaned.
- We ask our guests to pay only with pin and preferably contactless.
Restaurant and terrace
- We are open Thursday to Monday between 11.00 am – 17.00 pm
- It is not possible to reserve a table.